sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2009

Who am I? I don't know anything. I cannot think at all.
(('Saiko!'))
Yeah... I was called that once. Many people called me that.
('You always have to show off, don't you?')
Yeah, maybe I do.
('Why, you worthless mendicant!')
Yep... Sounds about right.
('How very unbecoming of you.')
Unbecoming of me...?
('I really learned a lot by traveling with you, Saiko.')
Yeah, right. I have nothing to teach...
('You teach me many things more important than tasty munchies.')
No! I don't know anything!
('You call that Friendship?')
Friendship... Friendship...?
('Saiko!')
I don't know... who I am...
('You were always there for me, Saiko...')
I'm so... tierd...
('How come you are so...?')
I... I am... an... empty... vessel...
(('Saiko!'))
Who?
(('Wake up, Saiko!'))
Who...?
(('Come on, Saiko, wake up!'))
Will I wake up from this never ending dream...?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário